We had 3 lovely days at Le Barone at the beginning of May. A wonderful base from which to explore the beautiful Chianti countryside. I would also recommend a day by the pool/enjoying the gardens/going for a short walk locally - the whole place is just so relaxing. Superb food every night would need to be compensated for by more exercise if we were lucky enough to stay longer next time!
Coral and Jacqueline are wonderful hosts-always a word for everyone. We will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Barone Hotel Panzano
- Villa Le Barone Hotel
- Hotel Le Barone
- Le Barone Hotel
- Villa Le Barone Panzano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst the timeless landscape of Chianti, in a protected environment, Villa Le Barone has been in the famous Della Robbia family since the 16th century. The old manor house has been renovated becoming an inviting and intimate home, maintaining the character of a private house with its cheerful bedrooms and sitting rooms, furniture, paintings, books and romantic objects of the family past. The swimming pool, tennis court, fitness center,fitness trail and terraces are set amongst large rose gardens, with views on the surrounding countryside, olive groves and the vineyards of Chianti Classico. The restaurant serves typical Tuscan food and famous local Chianti wines. Villa Le Barone is ideal for those who love peace and relaxation as well as sight seeing in the Chianti region. Free parking lot, in-room Internet access, Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Fitness Trail, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook and Escapio so you can book your Villa Le Barone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.