We stayed a few nights at the Villa Barone and will now go back and stay a few more! It is a beautiful setting with very helpful friendly staff. But I think that what makes this hotel different from the other hotels in the area is the personal interest of the owners in their guests. They eat in the restaurant, prepare the floral arrangements,and are approachable for any small request or problem. This shows in every aspect of one's stay. Only a shame that a few of the guests did not dress a bit for dinner as a polite letter in the room suggested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst the timeless landscape of Chianti, in a protected environment, Villa Le Barone has been in the famous Della Robbia family since the 16th century. The old manor house has been renovated becoming an inviting and intimate home, maintaining the character of a private house with its cheerful bedrooms and sitting rooms, furniture, paintings, books and romantic objects of the family past. The swimming pool, tennis court, fitness center,fitness trail and terraces are set amongst large rose gardens, with views on the surrounding countryside, olive groves and the vineyards of Chianti Classico. The restaurant serves typical Tuscan food and famous local Chianti wines. Villa Le Barone is ideal for those who love peace and relaxation as well as sight seeing in the Chianti region. Free parking lot, in-room Internet access, Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Fitness Trail, bicycles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, T4B, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Le Barone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Le Barone Hotel Panzano
- Hotel Le Barone
- Le Barone Hotel
- Villa Le Barone Panzano In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany