“Phenom dining!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Phenom dining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Amazing 5 course meat only dining "to beef or not to beef". Loved this 3 hr plus experience at a communal table. Free flowing meats, wines and grappa! Loved this place. It was everything plus more that Anthony Hourdian spoke of on his show. 50 euro/pp

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
“Pure Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place is unique, unlike all the osterias and pizzerias you sit in long tables with Total strangers and you all share a set menu family style. The food is all meats from beef and pork prepared in different ways. Nothing fancy but tasty and large portions, especially if you have small eaters at the table. For me love it but more for atmosphere and fun than food. To try at least once, its an experience. ;)

Roxy2006
“If its good enough for Jack Nicholson....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Lonely Planet guided me, my wife and 20 yr old daughter to the door of this butcher shop on a hot day in June. I had the Super Dario for €15 and it was melt-in-the-mouth. We ate in the garden alongside locals and tourists. I will be back (although that's Arnie's line). PS. Jack said it was the best burger in the world, hence the title.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Freehold, New Jersey
“Testosterone meat cave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Lol my title is hilarious right?

But seriously, the owner is super full of himself... but he deserves to be. This restaurant is AMAZING. When you walk in, it's super confusing. They offer you food and wine and then when you are done eating as much as you want, they take you to a secret place through a hidden door, through the kitchen and upstairs on the balcony. It was all pretty dramatic. The owner has his face blasted EVERYWHERE. It was quite amusing.

But let's get to the food. IT WAS AMAZING. No other words! We had the burger platter which was the middle selection. I wish we got the burgers medium and not well done. That was our one huge mistake. The sweet and sour sauce was the best. I wish I bought some but we didn't have much room in our luggage. If you are in the area and don't go to this restaurant, I feel sorry for you.

Visited May 2014
Bethesda, Maryland
“Meat lovers delite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I am not much of a meat eater, I did my best.... Honestly it was worth it. A great shared experience for all. Sorry I didn't really enjoy the meal...but I had a great time ( and the beams were fantastic) a simply must do...and btw they do offer vegetarian menus.