Its like a pirate boat, with all the sails and even a cannon ;-) Its exciting to get even onto the boat. We took the Sailing and Sunset tour. Our program was:
- Visit of the Volcano (1h)
- Swimming in Hot Springs or Thirassia Island (regarding weather forecast), Greek mezzes / food and Santorini white wine on board.
- Sailing for Oia, Armeni and Amoudi ports
- Hoistings sails (if the wind is not too strong) and sunset on board, saxophonist on board.
- Back at Fira after the sunset
All this takes about 4 hours or so. And its fun. When they open the sails at sun set - the boat looks just magnificent. Loved it !! Sunset from the boat looks stunning. And you get to see other boats sailing and the saxophone playing along -- wow !!
What could they do better: The food they offered was not great. Should have been better for sure esp. if you are charged Euro 50 per person. Also, they serve only white wine, while the popular Vinsanto Red wine would be appreciated more.
We enjoyed it and would recommend it strongly.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.