We stayed here as our last stop, splash out after a 3 month european trip.
I can honestly say it is exactly like the photos, it is seriously the best view you could ever get.
Btw we stayed in the Ofeas Suite, with pool and spa.
We arrived at the airport, transfer was there waiting, dropped us off at the villas, check in took 2mins, our bags were already in the suites. Easy as pie.
The villa itself is beautiful inside and out, clean, spacious and has everything you could need.
The view, it will blow you away when you see it because it looks like a postcard (if you look at the photos I've added those have been taken from my phone, so no flashy camera or anything )
we spent pretty much our whole time outside, the whole day on the day beds or in the pool and all night in the spa.
The staff are awesome, friendly, helpful and always available.
We got breakfast served to the room every morning on the outside dinning set. AMAZING
Cleaners...now you know they came because the villa was always spotless in and out but we not ONCE saw them, and I can tell you now we didnt leave much.
The massage service...HIGHLY RECOMMEND abit pricey as you would expect but worth every single penny.
Location: close to the town (10-15 walk) also with great views or less than 5mins to the shop for lollies, water etc
Only con I can say...now this will sound fussy after all the pros but
the beds are very uncomfortable (its just foam on stone) the beds are basically crap.
Now sounds very fussy but for anyone who has seen the price of these villas per night will understand you expect a semi decent bed.
Overall if I ever went back to Santorini I would stay here in a heartbeat.
It was truely the best luxury accommodation ever :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are dreaming of rest, relaxation and tranquility in a stunning setting with truly personal service, then we can make your dreams come true. Each Luxury Suite is designed in the traditional Cycladic style, and has its own terrace with a Swimming Pool or Jacuzzi overlooking the Caldera and the Aegean Sea. Our Suites have stayed true to the original style of the Island and represent an inimitable sample of traditional Greek architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Escapio, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Luxury Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Dreams Luxury
- Dreams Luxury Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece