The views from the room were stunning and the room was very nice and clean. The staff was very nice (everyone we met in Greece were unbelievably nice and helpful). The issues I had were:
1. The hotel advertises WiFi internet but it does not work in the room. If you happen to be in the room right next to the office, you can catch the WiFi if you sit outside on your balcony, otherwise you have to sit in or just outside the office to catch it. I booked this hotel because I needed WiFi so this was a huge problem for me to go down and sit outside the office whenever I needed to get on the internet.
2. The hotel advertises breakfast, but this was never offered to us. It would have been nice to have breakfast served on the balcony as advertised. It was a little disappointing to see the guests of every other hotel in the area enjoying their room service breakfasts every morning.
3. The TV didn't work. We were not able to get any channels (some came in very fuzzy, but were unwatchable). I know you don't go on vacation to watch TV, but it's nice to have the option, especially when satellite TV is one of the amenities offered.
4. The staff was gone almost the entire day before we were to leave. We wasted most of our last day waiting for them (they were supposed to be back 'in one hour' for 4-5 hours) so we could finalize our bill and arrange a car service to the airport for our very early flight the next morning.
5. The kitchen supplies were not very intuitive. We had to ask for bowls, and there were no little touches like napkins, salt/pepper, etc. We've stayed in other apartments that not only left these items but also greeted us with a bottle of olive oil and/or wine. It wasn't advertised, but it would have been a nice welcoming touch to at least have some napkins or condiments.
6. The jacuzzi tub, as many others have mentioned, was lukewarm at best.
7. The hotel is NOT within walking distance from Fira OR Oia, as other reviews have mentioned. It is possible, but it is quite a trek (especially to Oia).For a nice scenic walk along the caldera it is fine, but not for every day getting around town. We ended up renting a car, which we hadn't planned on, and they were shocked than anyone would say that Imerovigli was walking distance to either town. Plan on catching the bus or renting a car, unless you enjoy sweating in the heat all the way up that hill on a narrow (heavily trafficked) winding road back to the hotel. We didn't find the closest grocery to be very well stocked, so again, we had a bit of a trek every time we needed groceries.
8. We weren't given the room we booked. It had the same amenities, but I worked with Lia to book a specific room and when I arrived it was a different room. Again, not a huge deal since we still loved the room, but it was a shock.
9. The hotel website advertises a 10% discount to internet users, which makes it seem like the 10% is on top of the advertised prices. I guess it is already built in to the prices, because we did not receive this discount...not sure why they would even mention it if the listed prices are already discounted.
If the view hadn't been so stunning, I would have been extremely disappointed (especially for the price we paid).
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.