My husband and I stayed in the Master Suite for 5 nights in June 2012. The room and hotel facilities were absolutely gorgeous and it was by far the best accommodation we had on our Europe trip. The room was very luxurious and huge with marble floors, lovely furniture and an outdoor private balcony area where breakfast was served. Just up the stairs from the room is the relaxing pool area with a bar and the view from there is spectacular.
The location is also great as it is a 10 min's stroll into Fira but it was still far enough out of the hussle and bussle of Fira town so it was very quiet and relaxing. We hired a bike and found the location of the hotel ideal for exploring the island.
The staff here are very hospitable and friendly. The man who drove us to the airport at 5am still did it with a smile on his face.
We had actually purchased a deal for the Alexander Villas (the sister hotel), however upon arrival we were given the option to stay at either Kallisto or Alexander Villas. After much deliberation, we decided on Kallisto. We really appreciate been given the option to stay in the Master Suite and thank Kallisto for a perfect Santorini stay.
- Also Known As:
- Kallisto Hotel Imerovigli
- Hotel Kallisto Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kallisto Imerovigli Santorini HotelSantorini, the most beautiful Cycladic island, an island that emerged from the embrace of mother earth, an island that will spell every visitor with its unique beauty and character.Kallisto a 200 years old mansion, fully renovated in the year 2000 to be a luxury hotel. Keeping in mind the architectural tradition of Santorini, we have created a unique, luxury hotel that offers all the modern amenities. The excellent service, our fully-trained staff and the friendly atmosphere, combined with personal care and hospitality, welcomes you and invites you to discover the incomparable beauty of Santorini. Built in the highest point of Imerovigli village, Kallisto hotel offers to the guests incredible views of the Caldera and the endless blue of the Aegean sea. Focal point for daily escapes, since it's geographical position is just a few minutes away from the main places of interest of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Kallisto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.