I knew Santorini was going to be beautiful but staying at La Maltese was unbelievable. I travel all over the world and I have never experienced such perfect accommodations and more particularly the service. The room and staff could not have been better. The highlight of the stay was meeting George their bartender aficionado His mixology skills were unsurpassed. I want people to know I normally do not comment on hotels but this place was unsurpassed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece