For 3 days we have been enjoying La Maltese thanks to the brilliant staff!
The host welcomed us as if we knew her for years. She is the type of person who is friendly but not in a "played way"; you can feel she is honest!
We stayed in the suite with semi private pool which was very nice! Very clean, nicely furnished. The only thing we missed was wardrobe space as the present wardrobe is a bit tiny.
Although our room didn't have caldera vieuw the large balcony is just two steps away from where you enjoy the breathtaking view while enjoying a delicious breakfast!
Breakfast was a blessing; all fresh and well prepared. We loved the fresh fruits!
We had dinner twice and want to recommend it to everyone. The chef is brilliant and food just nice!!
It was the beginning of our stay at the cyclades and were more than happy to start at La Maltese!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the highest point of the Caldera, 250m above the sea on the top of the traditional village of Imerovigli, with spectacular views of the village, the cliff, the volcano, the famous sunset and the Caldera rim 10 km from Santorini International Airport and 10 km from Athinios Port 3 km from the capital of the island, Fira located La Maltese Estate, a neoclassic mansion-captain’s house, a true sample of luxury and culture have been renovated and converted to a luxury exclusive Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maltese Estate Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maltese Hotel And Restaurant
- La Maltese Estate Villa Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece