We have just come back from a truly great holiday on Santorini made extra special by staying at the Afroessa hotel. A beautiful "boutique" hotel where attention to detail really makes the difference. Ioanna and her team work tirelessly to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible, helping to book trips, cars and recommend good restaurants. The view from the hotel is amazing and in Imerovigli you are away from the crowds but close enough to both Fira and Oia to find great food, walks and scenery. I would recommend this hotel to my best friends and family - what better recommendation than that is there......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel "Afroessa." Afroessa hotel praises romance. Our guests experience the exceptional view from our "old canavas" rooms, set atop Santorini's hillside. The original site of a winery built in 1700, it was renovated in 1998 on its existing foundation. Our ten studios, each with its own unique archway are built on five levels, with their own magical view of the Caldera. Each studio is individually decorated giving each its own distinct character, yet maintaining the traditional style. The beds are built into the foundations and the furnishings and decorations chosen so as to enhance the warm and romantic feelings created by the surroundings. The priceless moments which you will experience during the enchanting sunsets from your balconies and the relaxing pool bar, with chill-out music will forever remain in your memories, reminding you of the serene calm and magic of Afroessa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Escapio, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Afroessa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroessa Hotel Imerovigli
- Afroessa Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece