The owners built and run this hotel and it shows. Their professionalism and dedication to their guests creates the perfect setting to fully absorb the stunning views.
The Afroessa is at the right hand end of the hotels at the top of the Caldera View 'Ridge' so you look out at an unspoilt natural view.
When you walk past other hotels you see many people just sat on their terraces staring at the views. It is addictive and we found ourselves getting up in the middle of the night just to check it out.
To fully enjoy it you need the quiet enjoyment provided by staff such as Joanna and her team. Memorable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel "Afroessa." Afroessa hotel praises romance. Our guests experience the exceptional view from our "old canavas" rooms, set atop Santorini's hillside. The original site of a winery built in 1700, it was renovated in 1998 on its existing foundation. Our ten studios, each with its own unique archway are built on five levels, with their own magical view of the Caldera. Each studio is individually decorated giving each its own distinct character, yet maintaining the traditional style. The beds are built into the foundations and the furnishings and decorations chosen so as to enhance the warm and romantic feelings created by the surroundings. The priceless moments which you will experience during the enchanting sunsets from your balconies and the relaxing pool bar, with chill-out music will forever remain in your memories, reminding you of the serene calm and magic of Afroessa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Escapio, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Afroessa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroessa Hotel Imerovigli
- Afroessa Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece