We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this delightful boutique hotel. The views are stunning, the rooms are excellent and the staff cater to your every need and are very friendly. The rooms are very cool (literally) as they are carved out of the rocks and have a cave like feel to them. We stayed for two nights and had booked a superior suit, but on the second night got a free upgrade to the honeymoon suit - what more can you ask for!! The staff are really nice and friendly and have some fantastic rocommendations for what to do and where to eat (talking of which I highly recommend Pirouni for their fresh fish and fun atmosphere - it's only 10 min walk from the hotel). There is a lovely refreshing pool and good Spa facilities. Most rooms have their own private terrace (great for watching the sun go down and breakfast in the morning). The views out across the caldera are stunning and the general feel of the place is quality mixed with serenity and I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On The Rocks boutique hotel, an acclaimed member of small luxury hotels of the world, stands proudly at 200 meters above the Caldera basin. Situated in the famous village of Imerovigli, On the Rocks hotel with Caldera view lays at 10 minutes away from the island's capital Fira and 10 km from Santorini’s airport and Athinios port. Moreover, due to its privileged location is the perfect starting point to explore the magnificent island of Santorini. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your On the Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- On The Rocks Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocks Santorini
- On The Rocks Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece