“Amazing place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 43 Hotels in Imerovigli
Fullerton, California
“Amazing place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2015

My wife and I stayed her for 5 nights while we got married near by. We had a suite up top with a jacuzzi on the patio. Can't speak highly enough about our time here. The breakfast served on the terrace each morning was fantastic. The rooms are excellent. The only complaint I had was that the spa was not up to par, They called in a masseuse from off property, and she was below par and it was pretty expensive. The restaurant just down the way, La Maison, is a must while you are here.

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015

This is a long overdue review but it needs to be said -- What a place to stay!!! After receiving a warm welcome from the hotel manager, we were shown to our gorgeous rooms, each room is situated on the side of a mountain overlooking the volcano with crystal blue waters all around. In front of each room, apart from the pool, are gorgeous little hot tubs so you can relax and unwind in the privacy of your room. We mainly ventured out for food as there are some fabulous restaurants in Fira and further. But the snacks poolside are delicious. Oh, the other thing is that you can have your breakfast delivered to your room where they lay it all out for you to eat after ordering the night before!! So much choice and all delicious. There is also a wonderful bakery just down the road that does incredible homemade snacks too. Another sweet touch was that it was my mom's birthday while there and the hotel team surprised her with a cake in the morning! It's a little walk into Fira town but beautiful as you traverse the coastline (perhaps 15-20 mins). The staff are fantastic and incredibly sweet -- they made the stay for us so, so special. The only bad thing about the stay? That we had to leave.

Room Tip: As it sits on the side of a hill, if you get out of breath quickly, I'd suggest requesting a roo...
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2015

Hubby and I stayed in pegasus for 6 night in one of the rooms with private hot tub. we enjoyed our stay specially our in room breakfast. the staff were helpful , cozy atmosphere and only 10 min away to Fira. the view was breath taking.

would highly recommend it.

West Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

My boss rewarded us for all my hard work with a trip to Greece (2 days in Athens and then a ferry ride to the Pegasus for 4 days.

This is by far the most romantic place in the world. The views outside our room were breathtaking. The service couldn't have been better and I have recommended this place to everyone I know that is going to Greece.

I'm hoping my daughter books here for her honeymoon next summer.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Venice, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2014

We felt in love with this hotel! Even prior to our arrival in Santorini, the amazing hotel staff contacted us with an information letter about the climate of the island and useful tips. Arriving in the hotel, we were greeted by the super sweet staff with a glass of Cocktail, giving us some more specific information about places to visit. We are brought to our room which I was SO happy with!

The Suite was decorated so luxurious, spacious perfectly appointed with special touches throughout, clean and had the most comfortable bed! Shower was great, AC worked perfect, there was a pillow menu to fit your exact comfort needs. The balcony overlooked the volcano was breathtaking. Each night there was an aromatherapy, candles and little treat left for us. They made reservations for us for dining, tours, etc.

They gave us a complimentary bottle of local wine & it was really good! Complimentary water as well since you cannot drink the island water.

The pool was FANTASTIC! I loved it, the size, the cleanliness, the staff and the music. Free wifi was a great in all the public areas of the resort as well as in our suite. The gym was fine, there are really many choices and the area is well equipped. The breakfast was hands down the absolute best breakfast I have ever eaten at a hotel anywhere in the world. SO many options, healthy as well, each day they had a different special treat, You choose the time you wish to have your breakfast and the amazing staff will bring it to your rooom!

Their restaurant offers the best Mediterranean cuisine we have ever tasted! We tried so many different choices and we loved the spaghetti with the red sauce and of course, the chicken souvlaki. It is worth to try it, you will not regret. The service, starff, quality of products and atmosphere fully meet the price!

Spa services of the resort are also great! There are many treatments to choose and if you have any pain in your back, neck etc. the massage will help you to hurt less. The spa therapist is really good. We chose the back massage and we relaxed so much, afterwards we used the indoor heated pool!

This entire hotel & staff prides themselves on hospitable perfection. Their attention to detail was superb. I can go on and on but I'll save us some time & say JUST BOOK IT! WE WILL be returning to Santorini mainly because I loved this hotel. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Hobart, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Located on the cliffs, overlooking the volcano, Pegasus Suited is just beautiful. The hotel itself is luxurious and clean, but the staff are what make this establishment so special. They are always on hand to help and nothing was ever too much trouble. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I spent 1,5 week in Greece and now as a last destination, we are staying in this gorgeous property, Pegasus Suites & Spa! it is the finest vacations I have had in my whole life! The hotel is located on the cliffs overlooking the volcano and islands. The location is perfect for us, too. We are able to walk to Fira within 20 minutes from a very nice path and there many restaurants near the hotel as well as shops etc. Our room is spacious, very clean, tidy and includes everything we may need for relaxing holidays. We love the romantic decoration, candles, flowers everywhere! Not to mention the tasty snacks that the hotel is offering us in our evenings. We thank them so much.
Staff is absolutely helpful, the friendliest we have met, and their smile actually make us feel so happy that we chose to stay here. When you woke up and you face these people, that they are more than happy to assist you, and they serve you the best breakfast ever, is a fantastic experience. Honestly that is true!
We are now staying for the 4th night of our visit in Santorini, and we have already tried twice the gourmet restaurant, the hotel provides. The quality of the foods are really high, the prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere and service is at the top! If you decide to stay in Pegasus, please do not miss the restaurant! I believe that you will be more than satisfied.
I am having problem with my neck and I tried the hydrotherapy of the spa services. I can say that I felt much better as it helped me a lot.
We did not try yet the Fitness center but we will surely try it tomorrow!
We are so sad to leave the day after tomorrow L thank you very much to the Pegasus team for this stay!
Highly recommended property.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Pegasus Suites & Spa? Share your experiences!