“LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this place.” 5 of 5 stars

Pegasus Suites & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Imerovigli, Imerovigli 84700, Greece   |
Ranked #40 of 42 Hotels in Imerovigli
West Chicago, Illinois
“LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

My boss rewarded us for all my hard work with a trip to Greece (2 days in Athens and then a ferry ride to the Pegasus for 4 days.

This is by far the most romantic place in the world. The views outside our room were breathtaking. The service couldn't have been better and I have recommended this place to everyone I know that is going to Greece.

I'm hoping my daughter books here for her honeymoon next summer.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Venice, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2014

We felt in love with this hotel! Even prior to our arrival in Santorini, the amazing hotel staff contacted us with an information letter about the climate of the island and useful tips. Arriving in the hotel, we were greeted by the super sweet staff with a glass of Cocktail, giving us some more specific information about places to visit. We are brought to our room which I was SO happy with!

The Suite was decorated so luxurious, spacious perfectly appointed with special touches throughout, clean and had the most comfortable bed! Shower was great, AC worked perfect, there was a pillow menu to fit your exact comfort needs. The balcony overlooked the volcano was breathtaking. Each night there was an aromatherapy, candles and little treat left for us. They made reservations for us for dining, tours, etc.

They gave us a complimentary bottle of local wine & it was really good! Complimentary water as well since you cannot drink the island water.

The pool was FANTASTIC! I loved it, the size, the cleanliness, the staff and the music. Free wifi was a great in all the public areas of the resort as well as in our suite. The gym was fine, there are really many choices and the area is well equipped. The breakfast was hands down the absolute best breakfast I have ever eaten at a hotel anywhere in the world. SO many options, healthy as well, each day they had a different special treat, You choose the time you wish to have your breakfast and the amazing staff will bring it to your rooom!

Their restaurant offers the best Mediterranean cuisine we have ever tasted! We tried so many different choices and we loved the spaghetti with the red sauce and of course, the chicken souvlaki. It is worth to try it, you will not regret. The service, starff, quality of products and atmosphere fully meet the price!

Spa services of the resort are also great! There are many treatments to choose and if you have any pain in your back, neck etc. the massage will help you to hurt less. The spa therapist is really good. We chose the back massage and we relaxed so much, afterwards we used the indoor heated pool!

This entire hotel & staff prides themselves on hospitable perfection. Their attention to detail was superb. I can go on and on but I'll save us some time & say JUST BOOK IT! WE WILL be returning to Santorini mainly because I loved this hotel. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Hobart, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Located on the cliffs, overlooking the volcano, Pegasus Suited is just beautiful. The hotel itself is luxurious and clean, but the staff are what make this establishment so special. They are always on hand to help and nothing was ever too much trouble. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I spent 1,5 week in Greece and now as a last destination, we are staying in this gorgeous property, Pegasus Suites & Spa! it is the finest vacations I have had in my whole life! The hotel is located on the cliffs overlooking the volcano and islands. The location is perfect for us, too. We are able to walk to Fira within 20 minutes from a very nice path and there many restaurants near the hotel as well as shops etc. Our room is spacious, very clean, tidy and includes everything we may need for relaxing holidays. We love the romantic decoration, candles, flowers everywhere! Not to mention the tasty snacks that the hotel is offering us in our evenings. We thank them so much.
Staff is absolutely helpful, the friendliest we have met, and their smile actually make us feel so happy that we chose to stay here. When you woke up and you face these people, that they are more than happy to assist you, and they serve you the best breakfast ever, is a fantastic experience. Honestly that is true!
We are now staying for the 4th night of our visit in Santorini, and we have already tried twice the gourmet restaurant, the hotel provides. The quality of the foods are really high, the prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere and service is at the top! If you decide to stay in Pegasus, please do not miss the restaurant! I believe that you will be more than satisfied.
I am having problem with my neck and I tried the hydrotherapy of the spa services. I can say that I felt much better as it helped me a lot.
We did not try yet the Fitness center but we will surely try it tomorrow!
We are so sad to leave the day after tomorrow L thank you very much to the Pegasus team for this stay!
Highly recommended property.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Irlbach, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and we were more than just satisfied! We are so glad that we chose to stay here based on the reviews we read on tripadvisor. We booked directly with the hotel and we were avail of a better price!

We reserved a suite with outdoor Jacuzzi which was fantastic! There are no words to describe the feeling of having your own Jacuzzi on the terrace overlooking the world famous caldera view, lying in your own sun beds! When we entered the suite we were left with a huge smile on our faces, being unable to express it in words!

The room itself was very clean, tiny and well equipped with all the comforts we may have asked. The mini bar had many different options at a very reasonable rate. Room service was immediate and always excellent, from the coffee till the food at the evenings. We were so surprised with them. Staff was absolutely helpful, kind and always there for all your needs. Ask the staff to recommend you place to visit, beaches, restaurants, museums etc. They were all right and we left from every place totally enthusiastic and happy.

Breakfast was served daily in our private balcony from the polite waitress. We have plenty of different products to choose from. There is a wide range of fruits, cold plates, coffees, juices, types of eggs (boiled, omelets, fried etc) and many other things such as salmon and blue cheese! Breakfast was one of the best parts during our stay here. The staff came even again after 30 minutes to ask us if we need something additional for our breakfast or adding us some coffee.

We tried twice the hotel menu for dinner and we can say that the quality of products is high enough and all the tastes and AA! If you stay in this hotel, try the restaurant!

We did not use the spa due to pregnancy but when we come back we will of course try it! The atmosphere is so romantic! We only tried the heated pool with Jacuzzi which was very funny and also relaxing! The treatments that the hotel offers are really interesting.

To sum up, we have no negative comments about this place! It is true our paradise in Santorini and Greece and we will be back for sure within the next 2 seasons!

Great job, keep going!

Room Tip: Reserve a suite with jacuzzi! It is fantastic experience!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week in September and fell in love. Everything about this resort was a dream. The staff consistently went above and beyond to treat us like royalty, the room was perfect and clean and we had a patio and jacuzzi to top it all off. We barely left the hotel, it had everything you needed at your fingertips. The breakfast was delicious and brought right to your door, make sure you get all the cheeses and olive pate. Location is perfect, put on your walking shoes because it is mostly stoney paths and visit Fira a short fifteen minute walk away. Definitely recommend!!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

My Husband and I chose to stay here for the Santorini portion of our honeymoon in Santorini. We stayed in the room with the outdoor jacuzzi. The service was great. We really enjoyed our breakfasts placed on our balcony every morning. The view was superb. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Pegasus Suites & Spa? Share your experiences!