I just got back from a week vacation with my wife at Rocabella Deluxe Suites in Santorini, Greece and have to say that it was one of the best vacations we ever had. The room we picked was the priciest but it was worth it and the service was top-notch. The rooms and hotel property were immaculate and maintained impecibly and the staff went out of their way to ensure that your needs were met - whether it was making reservations for dinner at a local restaurant or transportation to and from one of the towns. The only negative point I can make (and it is minor in comparison to all good things we experienced) is that the hotel hosts many weddings on its property. There were two while we were there and while the reception was taking place we were asked to leave the bar and then the main pool area until the guests left. Again, it wasn't a major problem since there were other places we could sit and relax at the hotel during the wedding but it was a liitle annoying.
I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the views from the Hotel were exquisit. We could not get enough of the beautiful sunsets .
I would highly recommed this hotel to anyone but aspecially to couples since it is so romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini A memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality. Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, it's one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality. The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon. Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies by chef Xenakis Gikas. To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini. Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Escapio, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Hotel Imerovigli, Greece