We have just returned from this hotel which gives one of the best views of Santorini's Crescent bay. The hotel is excellent as is the staff. Special thanks to the two Annas and the lovely receptionists. Note that the bus from Fira to Oia stops just in front of the hotel. All in all, a wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella was originally created as its owner’s family summer home, at the most ravishing sunset and Caldera view spot of Santorini Island, right by the volcanic cliff, but without the exhausting up and down steps that other Caldera view hotels usually have. Rocabella was transformed into a 4 star hotel with deluxe Suites and SPA , but still has that “homey” atmosphere: welcoming, inviting, intimate, relaxing, simple and deluxe at the same time … Santorini, this masterpiece of nature, is a result of prehistoric volcanic eruptions combined with ages of native craftsmen building tradition who have turned primitive local materials such as lava stones and volcanic ashes into organic Cycladic forms and smoothly treated surfaces, stony or whitewashed walls, and vaulted ceilings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Imerovigli, Greece