Since I am a business traveler, I would like to estimate all other travelers of the same travel category and express my conception about Rocabella Santorini! It is very important for me to give a statement about my recent accommodation, because nowadays sharing information is from a very high high importance.
Modern furniture, extremely functional layout incl. technical equipment is given to fulfill your business requirements at any given time. The elegantly spacious room gives you a residential feeling. The day light, makes the room bright and the lightings are very well designed. Of course my outdoor Jacuzzi was the highlight overlooking the Aegean Sea.
Assagiami restaurant offers a gorgeous taste of Mediterranean cuisine. Please try out my favorites: Bouillabaisse, grilled vegetables, Greek salad and of course charcoal grilled octopus and mussels with feta. The Greek desserts are especially good.
POOL BAR LOUNGE
Charm full place!
The entire property is very well maintained. The public cleaners are wiping and sweeping the public areas and the gardeners looking after the greenery and the vegetation of the resort. The room is cleaned twice a day by the room attendant. The bed linen is getting changed on a daily basis as well as the bathroom towels.
All feature state. It is an extensive conference hall which includes all facilities and accommodates all type of meetings. Banqueting with snack corners and tea/ coffee breaks to extraordinary business lunches and dinners is classifying this place as a very high-end product.
Visit 3 traditional wineries and try wines made from indigenous grape varieties of Santorini. Expertise Sommelier of the wineries, who greatly enjoys conducting wine education presentations and loves to share his passion for wine with all levels of wine consumers from the novice to the most disceming wine connoisseur and business traveler. Diving excursion, PADI lessons, diving school & dive center are very close to Fira city. Private sailing day tours can be also arranged and of course a visit to Santorini Volcano is a must.
Only one day of rain, which i was very relieved about, as the winter season starts. Sunny days, rest of my stay. There is a lovely breeze most days. Take lots of sun cream!
According to my personal expectation, a great price-value is given along with the business package provided by the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Imerovigli, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella was originally created as its owner’s family summer home, at the most ravishing sunset and Caldera view spot of Santorini Island, right by the volcanic cliff, but without the exhausting up and down steps that other Caldera view hotels usually have. Rocabella was transformed into a 4 star hotel with deluxe Suites and SPA , but still has that “homey” atmosphere: welcoming, inviting, intimate, relaxing, simple and deluxe at the same time … Santorini, this masterpiece of nature, is a result of prehistoric volcanic eruptions combined with ages of native craftsmen building tradition who have turned primitive local materials such as lava stones and volcanic ashes into organic Cycladic forms and smoothly treated surfaces, stony or whitewashed walls, and vaulted ceilings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.