My partner and I stayed at Rocabella in late October. Despite having been warned of rain approaching, we managed to avoid solid rain and our days were sunny, with storms in the evenings. We had an incredibly sunny week and swam quite happily in the many pools provided.
We booked a superiour room, but Savas kindly upgraded us to a suite when we arrived. We were pleased to note that for a while, there were only two other people staying in the whole hotel, due to the winter season. This is our idea of heaven!
Our room was vast, with plenty of space for luggage and clothes. We also had a living room area with sofa and coffee table, a dining table, coffee and tea making facilities, and a massive bathroom. We were lucky enough to get a huge jacuzzi on our terrace, which became the best part of our holiday. Especially in those brief stormy evenings in the first few days. The bathroom was great, fantastic power shower, and spotlessly clean. Our bed was very comfortable, and the entire room was very homely.
The staff were incredible through the holiday and couldn't help enough. From the wonderful varied breakfasts, to the freshly cooked local cuisine, nothing was too much to ask. The views from Rocabella were incredible and the whole environment is so relaxing, you lose yourself in the romance of the island.
The pool areas are well spaced apart and due to our time of visit, we had our choice of pools, totally to ourselves. A downside to visiting at this time of year is that many restaurants are closed, so you might have to travel a little further afield to find somwhere to eat if you leave the hotel.
The bus stops not far from the hotel and offers cheap trips to Oia with minimum inconvenience. Situated outside of Imervigli, we found the location to be perfect, quiet but not too far out if we wanted to get dinner.
I was terribly upset to leave, and we will definately be visiting again soon. Can't thank the staff enough!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rocabella Santorini A memorable stay in Santorini. Discover the hospitality of Rocabella Santorini! On an island of unique beauty begins your experience of an accommodation refined down to the smallest detail! Discover the landscapes, the flavors, the magic of Santorini as afforded by Rocabella Santorini's brand new concept of hospitality. Rocabella Santorini is a spread of 11,000 square meters in the picturesque village of Imerovigli. It overlooks the caldera, the volcano and the surrounding islands and is host to memorable sunsets. A beautiful hotel, it's one of the most popular ones on the island. Here you will experience a new era of hospitality. The pleasant staff of Rocabella Santorini welcomes guests with genuine warmth, making you feel instantly "at home". The hotel offers a range of facilities and services that makes your stay a cherished holiday or an unforgettable honeymoon. Rocabella Santorini initiates the Santorini experience; in the hotel you'll feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun at one of four swimming pools, you'll feel rejuvenated at the modern gym and refreshed in the exceptional spa. Enjoy the sunset with a glass of local wine or with your favorite cocktail along with regional and Mediterranean delicacies by chef Xenakis Gikas. To add truly romantic touches to your honeymoon, plan your wedding with the help of the experienced wedding planners of Rocabella Santorini. Choose from a variety of Greece's traditional tasty products and find clothes and accessories at the hotel's boutique that have been carefully selected just for the guests of Rocabella Santorini. Rocabella Santorini offers an experience that you will never forget on the most beautiful island in the world, unique Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Splendia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Rocabella Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites & Spa Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Rocabella Deluxe Suites And Spa Santorini
- Rocabella Hotel Santorini
- Rocabella Santorini Hotel Imerovigli, Greece