“"what an experience at the Iconnic Santorini "” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel

Save Saved
You added Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel to your Saves list
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Imerovigli, Imerovigli 84700, Greece   |
Offers & Announcements
Romantic Private Dinner
Ranked #5 of 42 hotels in Imerovigli
London, United Kingdom
“"what an experience at the Iconnic Santorini "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

One word describe's our experience at the Iconic ...." Perfection"
From the moment we arrived to the moment we left.
Our room was AMAZING views were STUNNING and the staff were WONDERFUL
We'll be back !!!!!Mark&Lisa

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just had a wonderful holiday , hotel amazing , with helpfull and friendly staff , you wake to breakfast at your own table with beautiful views , lunch is a simple affair by the small but perfect pool and dinner is served on the balcony by candel light , my only advice would be don't take to many cloths and just relaxe and enjoye the hotel and staff .

Tristan Kerr

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Ximena D, General Manager at Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Kalispera from Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel!

We are thankful for your kind review and pleased that your holiday was a most enjoyable experience.

Many of our guests agree with you and choose to remain in the hotel for most of their stay on this beautiful island. My dedicated team is always happy to receive feedback that their efforts are appreciated, it is also extremely motivating for our staff to receive praise that their hospitality contributes to wonderful memories for our valued guests.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to share this feedback, it is certainly very much appreciated.

My best wishes!

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is my first hotel experience where I have been so impressed I have been motivated to write a tripadvisor review!

My husband and I spent a week at Iconic Santorini to celebrate our wedding anniversary. From the moment we arrived, we felt truly looked after and every need we had was attentively looked after by passionate and caring staff.

Our room was really beautiful and unique- with sweeping views of the caldera. The hotel surrounds, pool and terrace area were equally impressive. The Iconic chef cooked the most delicious meals- while catering to each and every request. During our one week stay, we only ate outside of the hotel on one occasssion (and it wasn't anywhere near as good as the hotel).

I would honestly recommend this hotel to any traveller wishing to experience a truly luxurious 'cave hotel' greek experience. This hotel is not to be missed! I am already planning my return visit.

Many thanks to Ximena, Christina, Pauline, George, George and Dimitrias! - K & J Valastro

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Ximena D, General Manager at Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Kalimera from Iconic Santorini,

Let me start by saying how honoured I am that we made such an impression, leading to your first TripAdvisor review!

We are all thrilled that you chose to spend your wedding anniversary in our haven of tranquility and had such a great experience. I have shared your highly motivating comments with my dedicated staff who give their all each day for the benefit of our valued guests. The feedback and praise of your assigned residence and the hotel's public areas are much appreciated, as are the compliments regarding the freshly prepared, authentic Greek-inspired dishes of Chef Kostas and his team.

It was an absolute pleasure having you both spend a week with us, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable and timeless experience!

Warmest wishes,

Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I did enjoy our staying at Iconic Santorini. Everything was in place to make it a wonderful experience: the natural beauty, the luxury, the courtesy of all the staff. Ximena and Pauline arranged everything with care and dedication, also reserving for us the best restaurant in the island (fully interpreting our wishes).
As our boat to Rhodes would not leave until midnight we were offered to stay in the hotel until late (essentially an extra day at no extra price).
In summary, when looking back, we can only use one word to describe our vacation at Iconic Santorini: “perfect”. We will go back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Santorini!

Thank you for posting these kind comments following your stay at our boutique cave hotel.

I am pleased that you were able to relax while enjoying the warm Hellenic hospitality and amenities of the property. The staff give their best each day to exceed the expectations of our valued guests and my team was very pleased to hear that you had a memorable vacation.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Iconic Santorini in the future!

My best wishes,

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the pre-arrival emails to being greeted by the Director Ms. Diaz at the charming lobby, we felt like we were staying with friends. Friends with a house with an incredible location and view. Friends that understood we needed privacy, Coco-mat beds, fluffy towels, cool sheets, the freshest food, breakfast on the private terrace, thoughtful touches and personal engagement. This place is my definition of luxury: privacy, stunning views, all expectations met, worries have melted, and finding peace.

Room Tip: There are many different room styles. Some with private pools, some with interior stairs in this 22...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Ximena D, General Manager at Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Good afternoon from Iconic Santorini,

I wish to express my thanks for your wonderful review!

It was a pleasure reading your comments, the residential family feeling you experienced is exactly the atmosphere we strive to create for our valued guests, along with attentive and warm Hellenic hospitality. The COCO-MAT 4-layer bedding program continues to receive the highest praise and along with the various amenities, services, and the fresh culinary creations of Chef Kostas, we are really pleased you were able to fully enjoy some peaceful days of relaxation and utmost privacy.

Thank you once again for the warm feedback and all the very best from the whole Iconic team!

Best wishes,

Malibu, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the moment we are arrived at Iconic Santorini Hotel we were all mesmerised by the jaw dropping view. The hotel is situated on a cliff 1500ft above sea level looking over the Caldera and sea. There were 6 of us in our party and we have all travelled extensively and visited beautiful places and stayed in some of the best hotels in the world. I only mention this to give the reader a point of reference from which I say that this beautiful boutique hotel is one of the loveliest places I have ever stayed. The staff were all incredibly kind and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were so comfortable with all up to date amenities like flat screen TV's and wireless included in rate. Beds most luxuriously comfortable,rooms and whole hotel area kept immaculate,relaxing atmosphere and private space to ourselves, good food, lovely salt water pool, and the view always amazing. The moon seemed to sit like a lantern above us...

Room Tip: ALL the rooms are lovely and have incredible views and a private seating outside area with sun beds...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Kalimera from the stunning village of Imerovigli,

Your kind and motivating review is sincerely appreciated by the entire Iconic team!

I was delighted to read that you rate our distinctive boutique cave hotel among the best properties that you have ever visited. My dedicated staff and I were also pleased to receive the feedback that you had a most enjoyable and relaxing stay with us, making the most of your residence as well as the hotel’s services and amenities, not forgetting the delicious offerings of our inspired local chef. The views are indeed mesmerizing from our haven of tranquility and our valued guests continue to be mesmerized throughout their stays, from arrival to departure.

Thank you for choosing Iconic Santorini and I look forward to an opportunity of welcoming you back to this beautiful island in the future.

With warm wishes!

london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stunning views

Most comfortable bed on earth

Lovely breakfast outside balcony

Gorgeous food

Very friendly and helpful staff

Rooms clean, white, modern with a hint of Greek.

15 min drive from airport

5 min drive from Fira town or long walk.

Lots of stairs to go up and down but you are on the edge of a cliff!

We stayed in deluxe rooms N which is on same floor as restaurant and pool with beautiful caldera views!

You won't regret your stay!!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Ximena D, General Manager at Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Greetings from Iconic Santorini!

I would like to express my sincere thanks for posting your review.

Reading your comments is extremely rewarding for my staff, diligently going about their duties each day to provide special and memorable moments for our valued guests. I am pleased you enjoyed the accommodations and exceptional sleep experience of the COCO-MAT 4-layer bedding program, as well as the delicious cuisine served by our inspired and creative chefs.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to share this motivating feedback and I am very pleased that you had an enjoyable experience!

With warm wishes,

Ximena Diaz

Been to Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel? Share your experiences!