We stayed there in October. Nice clean rooms, but they were very humid. The view is of course astonishing.
This is supposedly "traditional cave houses" and yes they might be nice, but the rooms do have not such a great view... (ours didn't have any windows) the only great views you get are from the shared terasse.
Breakfast is OK, worth an average mark. Served quite romantically on the open terasse.
Staff was very friendly. We were on Santorini during an all-island power outage, and they were very caring and helpful.
Considering the prices of the surrounding hotels this is still a fair deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel on top of the cliffs of the Caldera of Santorini island facing a breathtaking view are built according to the Aegean architectural style and located at the picturesque village of Imerovigli, on an altitude of 330 m. offering wellness by the outside pool or at the studio's indoor Jacuzzi, with aromatherapy, in tranquility and relaxation for a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aeolos Studios & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeolos Villas Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Hotel Santorini
- Aeolos Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Studios & Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece