This was mine and my wifes first stop for 5 nights on our honeymoon and wow.....we were upgraded to a superior room which was very spacious with a separate living area,small kitchenette,nice bedroom tucked away in a cave,bathroom and a spa bath with a view of the Caldera. Breakfast was served every morning on our private balcony and consisted of toasted ham and cheese sandwich,boiled eggs,croissants,yoghurt and honey,cakes,juice and coffee. There is a small plunge pool which is nice to cool off in. The staff were very welcoming and helpful.The view from the villas is the most spectacular we have experienced,and will never be forgotten.Price was very reasonable,and would def stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel on top of the cliffs of the Caldera of Santorini island facing a breathtaking view are built according to the Aegean architectural style and located at the picturesque village of Imerovigli, on an altitude of 330 m. offering wellness by the outside pool or at the studio's indoor Jacuzzi, with aromatherapy, in tranquility and relaxation for a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aeolos Studios & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeolos Villas Santorini Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Hotel Santorini
- Aeolos Hotel Imerovigli
- Aeolos Studios & Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece