This beautiful hotel had the most amazing staff of our entire trip. Warm and inviting! The hotel is so unique and cozy. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The views were absolutely breathtaking, every night we relaxed and watched the sunset from our balcony. Every night we also took a walk into town through the back walk way, about 30 minute walk. Worth every step as you oversee a view of the Sea and other sights. We highly recommend this hotel. Very charming!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece