We stayed in this Hotel in November 2011.
We decided to take a trip to Greece and of course wanted to experience the islands. It was near the end of tourist season, which is always a quiet time to travel.
The Heliotopos is in Imerovigli, which was a great hotel. We were given a room with 2 levels, one with a seating area, and then the bedroom downstairs. Check in was a breeze, and we were greeted with such a nice and relaxing attitude. This was a nice way to represent the island.
We decided to walk to Fira, which was a 30-40 minute walk. There is little signage, which made it confusing and not many people walking, so I would try to get better directions if doing this again.
Breakfast was good. I had Leek Pie for the first time ever and now crave it agian!
Overall we had a great stay and would go back. There is likely more to do in the summer, and it would be worth another visit to experience that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece