Astra suites was one of the first developments in the area, when I first visited 20 years ago. I thought I'd give it another try after so many years and was so blissfully surprised: every detail had been taken care of.
We arrived late at night on an early winter weekend, and someone called my mobile to make sure I found my way right, just as the ferry was mooring at the port!
The room we were offered was a beauty, Junior Suite 106, and had two balconies, one ideal for breakfast in the shade and one for sunbathing in privacy.
We were greeted by George, who also gave us a set of notes with what to see and do on the island, highliting the places that were still open!
The breakfast was served to order in our room and everything was freshly cooked.
I am definately going back there, hopefully earlier than 20 more years from now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the highest point of Santorini’s steep cliffs at the legendary caldera, the Astra Suites complex enjoys the privilege of a magical panoramic view to the caldera and the immense Aegean Sea. It is the place where everything and everybody “conspire” to make you feel a VIP during your vacations. Twenty seven sumptuous Suites decorated in Cycladic style and 8 tempting suites with jacuzzi and private swimming pool welcome you to a hospitable environment where the discreet service of each individual guest is the complex’s basic instinct, and the protection of his private moments constitutes the staff’s basic priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com and EasyToBook so you can book your Astra Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Hotel Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Hotel
- Astra Apartments Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Santorini
- Astra Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece