Here's some bullet points:
- you are on an island in Greece and in a hotel built in 1700s. So almost everything will be smaller like the beds, the pool, but not the bill.;)
- you've got quite a bit if a walk (which includes) many, many stairs to get to the nightlife, but that is true for anywhere in imerovigli.
- if you are lucky enough to eat a true Santorini dinner that the guys prepared for you, you will never forget that meal. Ever.
- For people who have to fall asleep to the sound of the tv in the background. Spoiler Alert: you're going to want to bring a radio.
- I cannot imagine being introduced to the island of santorini by anyone else. They love to share the secrets.
- for winos like myself and my husband, buy a couple bottles of $4 santorini wine at the bodega around the corner. You won't be disappointed.