We have just returned from Honeymoon Petra in Santorini. The hotel is definitely one of the best we have ever been. Everything to smallest detail was perfect, and I really mean it. The girls (Olga, Evie) at reception are friendly and helpful. The view has took our breath away, they have the best 360 view, on Oia and Fira and of course caldera. That was one of the few hotels which was accepting kids, surrounding were quite safe for small children. We stayed in Honeymoon suite and it was HUGE! One room for kids, dining room, master bedroom with jacuzzi, and shower, please see pics. The room was recently renovated with high quality materials - natural stone hand sink, mosaics in bathroom, massage shower... The suite is located near reception, very quiet and with amazing view. But bit far from pool. If you don't mind walking, that will be just perfect. Only one thing to mention, wifi doesn't work well in this area. So had no wifi in our room. The place where was the Honeymoon Suite is featured on every Santorini postcard, no joke, so don't forget your camera!....For the breakfast we had a great choice, fresh juices, local organic products. If you have kids it is the best place to stay in Santorini - the pool is the biggest on the cliff...Also they have their own sailing center, so we took the caldera sunset cruise and also we rented Santa Maria Yacht. The food is great and whole experience was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the magical island of Santorini, in the charming village of Imerovigli, Honeymoon Petra luxury hotel stands perched above the deep blue Aegean Sea.Family owned and run, this unique 5 star Santorini hotel has a lot more to offer than just accommodation. Its extraordinary views, rich Greek flavor and unique hospitality, distinguish it as a remarkably unique and tranquil heaven.The Pool, the biggest one on the Caldera, is hewn out of the volcanic rock and the facilities around it include a steam room and outdoor Jacuzzi, a Pool Bar and Day restaurant, a BBQ area, a breakfast area with panoramic views and large, comfortable lounge chairs and daybeds for the ultimate relaxation experience. From the pool area guests can experience some of the most awe-inspiring sunsets in the world.One of the most extraordinary luxury hotels in Santorini, Honeymoon Petra offers stylish and comfortable accommodation, taking full advantage of its breathtaking location and views of the caldera, volcano and the satellite islands of Santorini. The complex is developed in 2 wings; the Traditional Wing, a group of 9 luxury Rooms & Suites built into the rock, in the traditional style of the island, and the Petra Wing, a group of 17 luxury Rooms & Suites built from the rocks of the volcanic mountains.Honeymoon Petra Villas, a luxury hotel tucked quaintly into the rock, is 10km away from the international airport, 2km from the capital of the island Fira and closely located to the ancient fortress of Skaros.Distinguishing from other Santorini luxury hotels, Honeymoon Petra will make your stay an unforgettable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Honeymoon Petra Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Petra Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Honeymoon Petra Hotel
- Honeymoon Petra Imerovigli
- Honeymoon Petra Villas Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece