My husband and I stayed in the junior suite #9, the true "cave " room. Huge bathroom, lovely bedroom beautifully appointed. Lovely terrace, all rooms with views of caldera. Breakfasts were amazing! Loved their Greek omelette! Staff was extraordinary, no matter was too much for them to handle and all done with a smile. It's easy10 min walk to Fira and a fun easy 2 hr hike to Ia, definately worth the time for the breathtaking vies if you are athletically inclined...otherwise a cab or rental car. A rental car can be had from local companies for 35 euro and definately worth it if you wish to visit the ruins, black sand beaches or shop in Ia. The concierge graciously handles it and the parking overnight. It is delivered to the hotel. Will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece