Chromata is a beautiful hotel. The view of the caldera from every point of the hotel is stunning. We stayed in a junior suite that was cave style - the suite was lovely, spacious and very clean. The food at the hotel is great and the infinity pool is perfect to chill by. We found the service to be exceptional with the staff going above and beyond to help us plan our stay etc. We would stay there again and would definitely recommend to our family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece