“The highlight of our trip to Europe!” 5 of 5 stars

Chromata Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Imerovigli Cyclades, Imerovigli 84700, Greece   |
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Imerovigli
Vancouver, Canada
“The highlight of our trip to Europe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My 20 year old daughter and I spent a week in Italy and a week in Greece. We saw many exceptional sights and had amazing experiences. The highlight of our trip was our time spent in Santorini. I had originally booked at another hotel, however when we arrived it was not as we expected. I went out looking for options and a few doors down on the caldera, was the Chromata. I was met by one of the staff who had the manager come to greet me. She gave me tour of the beautiful hotel and offerred a great price for a superior room. There was a bowl of fruit and a bottle of wine awaiting our arrival. The views were breathtaking. My daughter and I spent 3 nights at this amazing hotel. We were busy each day hiking and taking excursions and were very tired at the end of each day. When we came back at night, the gracious desk clerk heated the steam room/cave for us. Luxurious! We also took advantage of the jacuzzi tub which was outside on our deck. A luxurious ending to each fabulous day on Santorini. The breakfast which was delivered to our room each day was made to order and was wonderful. The dinner recommendation at a local restaurant was also a highlight of the trip. Great food, ambiance and owner took particular interest in assuring we had a great culinary experience. This hotel caters to your every need. The manager also came to greet us farewell. Very peronalized treatment. We cannot wait to return!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Chromata Hotel in Santorini was the best hotel I´ve ever been to. The service and the amenities were excellent. Even though the weather was a bit colder than expected, we really enjoyed our stay there. We will for sure come back. Value of money - recommend 100%!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

From begin to end this hotel and staff were exceptional.
I booked this hotel for me and my family. The views are superb!!
Anything you could possibly want for is available.The wonderful breakfast until 11 hours, on the beautiful terrace and is different everyday. At the time stronger, time slower wind you got used to it and it is almost always pleasant.

I rated this hotel 5 stars because it delivered everything it promised. iI you want a romantic destination to sit back,you are here at the right place!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The service at the Chromata is AMAZING! They arranged all of my activities for the week, everything from a boat outing, wine visit to a day at the spa. They ensured that I had a wonderful time. The service is amazing, the views are breath-taking, and the food is excellent! Everything about my stay was 5 stars. I travel a lot, and the beds at the Chromata were the most comfortable yet.

Room Tip: I stayed in the jacuzzi room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Rishon Lezion, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I must tell you is the best location service was amazing The hotel staff is very kind and tolerant. Breakfast very good and very generous to me and my wife was an amazing experience. Thanks to the hotel staff Vidal family

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

From the staff to the views, the breakfast on the balcony, the dips in the infinity pool and the glass of champagne we received when we checked in everything was amazing.

We had a room with a pool. The bedroom was in a different room from the pool and separated by the door. Great comfortable beds and really clean.

The staff was eager to help us with directions and tips. At the main street there is a place to rent ATVs (the best way to see Santorini on your terms).

The hotel is also pretty central and you can walk into the main town and enjoy the amazing views in the meantime. Sunset is also great but the best place to watch it is in Oia.

We had an amazing time and I really recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Book your sunset dinner at the restaurant of your choice as soon as you get in as there is high dema...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you're looking for the perfect vacation, this is the right place for you. There is no single thing we are not happy about this place. They got really beautiful room with top equipments, very clean, best view and great service. It's like a dream here!!! If we're coming back to Santorini, this is only place we will be. It's true 5 stars experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
San Antonio Suites
San Antonio Suites
#14 of 45 in Imerovigli
5.0 of 5 stars 439 reviews
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
Iliovasilema Suites
Astra Suites
Astra Suites
#2 of 45 in Imerovigli
5.0 of 5 stars 1,085 reviews

Been to Chromata Hotel? Share your experiences!