We have just returned from the most amazing, picturesque, serene stay at The Gold Suites in Santorini. We stayed at the hotel to for 5 days to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We upgraded to a Deluxe Sea View Suite which had its own pool on the balcony and sumptuous bedroom which led directly out to the pool area and the most amazing views of the Caldera. Breakfast was prompt and lovely everyday. The first night we ordered mountains of food and drink off the room-service menu and sat on our balcony and watched the sunset go down. On the morning of our 10th wedding anniversary, the hotel provided us with a champagne breakfast. They also organised as a surprise for us in the evening flowers, champagne, nibbles and a 'Tin 10 Year Anniversary' keepsake gift. We came home after a wonderful day exploring Fira to find the surprise in our room, complete with Rose Petals over the bed. Perfect Romantic Stay in a wonderful location, with unspoilt views, breath-taking sunset every night and amazing friendly & helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate complex of 14 Luxury Suites, built on the highest point of the Santorini’s Caldera cliffs, at Imerovigli, facing the Volcano and the famous Skaros Fortress. Suites have traditional Cycladic architecture with modern touch and luxurious design with lavish details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your Gold Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andromeda Gold Hotel Imerovigli
- Gold Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece