We stayed here after extending our holiday. We originally were booked into the Gold Suite's sister hotel the Chromata and they could not give us a room for the 3 extra nights we wanted to stay so they moved us to this hotel and also upgraded us to a Suite!
Fantastic room, excellent service. Location is great, not very central but a 5 min taxi ride to town centre. The only slight down point was the pool area was very small and a few guests complained when they couldn't get sun loungers but it wouldn't put me off staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate complex of 14 Luxury Suites, built on the highest point of the Santorini’s Caldera cliffs, at Imerovigli, facing the Volcano and the famous Skaros Fortress. Suites have traditional Cycladic architecture with modern touch and luxurious design with lavish details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Gold Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andromeda Gold Hotel Imerovigli
- Gold Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece