We ended up here for 2 night, by chance as our room at San Antonio suites was overbooked.
The hotel put us up here in one of the top rooms with our own heated pool and terrace.
The views are simply amazing and the sunsets over the caldera are fully visible from this hotel. The room we had was clean and very well equipped.
The staff were all very helpful. The food was not as good as would be expected from a hotel of this standard, I would recommend eating out for dinner, there are so many places to eat in santorini.
The rooms terraces are all quite close to each other and and some of the outdoor connecting stairways are located quite close to the terraces, so staff and other guests walking around can peer in - which is a shame, but did not bother me too much as We were staying for 2 days, but if I was staying here for a week It may become an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate complex of 14 Luxury Suites, built on the highest point of the Santorini’s Caldera cliffs, at Imerovigli, facing the Volcano and the famous Skaros Fortress. Suites have traditional Cycladic architecture with modern touch and luxurious design with lavish details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Gold Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andromeda Gold Hotel Imerovigli
- Gold Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece