We booked this hotel after researching SLH hotels in Santorini. We wanted to be located near to Thira but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of a busy town. This hotel certainly met our criteria. The great thing about this hotel is that it isn´t overlooked, unlike most of the other hotels in Imerovigli. The walk into town is fabulous and takes approximately 20 minutes.
We opted for a Junior Suite when we booked and were allocated a fantastic room (Room number 1) The views from this room are stunning, you get to enjoy the sunsets over Oia every day! The room was tastefully decorated and was always clean and tidy.
The staff really made this a wonderful holiday for us, they really couldn´t have done any more. We were greeted by Miss Peggy and a welcome glass of Cava on arrival. When I commented how much I had liked the wine, she made a point of writing down the name of it for me. The waiters were very friendly and attentive, nothing was ever too much trouble. We were even treated to a special feast of a breakfast on our last day. The fact that you can enjoy your breakfast on the balcony every morning, rather than having to go down to a communal dining area, is a fabulous bonus. We were offered the Deluxe Suite for the second week of our holiday, but to be honest we loved the fact we had our own private jacuzzi on the balcony that we declined the offer. We mentioned to Miss Peggy that the only thing that was missing from the balcony was a nice candle for the evenings. When we returned later on the staff had put a lantern outside for us.
This is a very unique and special hotel and is ideal for couples on a romantic break. We really can´t wait to come back!
- Also Known As:
- Andromeda Gold Hotel Imerovigli
- Andromeda Gold Hotel
- Gold Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate complex of 14 Luxury Suites, built on the highest point of the Santorini’s Caldera cliffs, at Imerovigli, facing the Volcano and the famous Skaros Fortress. Suites have traditional Cycladic architecture with modern touch and luxurious design with lavish details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Gold Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.