We just loved our stay here. Its a smaller resort than we are used to but that made it so charming. Nestled in between many others, we felt lucky to be staying here not only due to the great location but the property and the staff. Gorgeous does not describe. Photos do not do it justice. The staff is so hard working and fantastic. The rooms are little caves nestled in the mountain side. Amazing place to stay!
One thing we didnt like was the room was humid due to the hot tub. no matter how high we had the AC it was always a bit damp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece