I visited Kapari last week of April 2013,
- the weather was very nice,
- the view was Exceptional with the most delight sunsets,
- the room was very nice and luxurious
- the staff was very nice and friendly
- the restaurant served splendid food and if you want any local specialities that's possible too :-)
- All-in-all I can only recommend this hotel as a supurb place staying having a nice and quiet vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece