We stayed at the hotel back in July this year for 5 nights as part of our Honeymoon and we loved every minute!!
The hotel is truly spectacular and the views of the Caldera are simply breath taking. The rooms are all very unique and very well furnished and presented. The food at the hotel's restaurant is first class and well worth trying - you can try other restaurants in the town but it is not a patch on Kapari, especially as you eat whilst watching the sun set. The service is above and beyond what we had expected and incredibly friendly. The Hotel has a very private feeling but intimate and great to get to know others staying in the hotel with you.
Would 110% recommend and will definately be visiting again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece