I'm normally too lazy to write reviews on websites like this, however having just returned from a blissful 3 days at Kapari feel compelled to do so. The hotel is just the right size to allow for extremely attentive service, the rooms are beautiful and chic, the location and setting ideal for ensuring you have a great view of the famous Santorini sunset every evening, food and wine at the restaurant were top notch, great value for money and far outshone rivals Grace down the road. Special mention must go to hotel manager, Costas and restaurant manager, Stelios, both of whom were professional and knowledgeable whilst warm and friendly; always making sure we felt like we were their most important guests; quite a skill! In fact, we were so impressed with this hotel that we even booked our friend's honeymoon there before leaving.Thank you team Kapari for a wonderful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece