“Absolutely amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Athens, Greece
“Absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

The service was fantastic, the two ladies who one the hotel are very sweet and give you more of a friendly family feeling and at the same time discreet and professional.
The room was very nice and and clean, equipped properly as most 5 star hotels are. It was very quite, and I only saw couples staying in this hotel.

The area was WITH OUT A DOUBT the most beautiful area on the island and I consider myself lucky to have found a place to stay there.
I really can't think of anything negative to say to be honest, the experience was truly unforgettable.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Greek first
Treviso, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

Very good hotel with incredible view from the terrace on the Caldera. Good breakfast with eggs, peppers, tomatoes, feta cheese, various pie, bread, coffee, fresh fruits and good greek yoghurt.
There are 2 Sunbeds and 1 umbrella in the private terrace to enjoy the great Caldera experience. Sun towel is free to use.
Margarita is very nice and disposable to advise us in best restaurants and best places to visit.

We will come again in the future!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Bergamo, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

We went to Santorini on june 2011 and we want to chose a location with wonderful view and perfect service: we found all of this in AVIANTO SUITES.
We choose it first of all because of the breathtaking view, than we saw the rooms! WOW!
Margarita the hotel manager is a delicious person, she has always a smile and she try to help you in everything.
The Place is AMAZING, we spent there 3 days, rooms are perfect and we can see the "Vulcano island" from our bed every morning and eat the breakfast looking at the best caldera view in Santorini ever; beautiful jacuzzi into a cave.
Was like a dream! and we want to come back as soon as possible!so romantic!
very recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

I visited Santorini for a wedding mid-May 2011. The wedding was at Santorini Grace ( a very nice but far more expensive hotel). I was travelling solo on this trip and I opted to stay at Avianto Suites. The price was far more resonable and the pictures looked amazing. Once I arrived in Santorini, I was so happy with my decision. The room, I stayed in the Fabulous Suite, was so clean and well appointed and the view was UNBELIEVABLE!!! It honestly looks exactly like the pictures. The service I received was top notch. Margaurita, the manager went above and beyond to accomodate anything I needed. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for the caldera view at a reasonable price. I should also mention that it was much easier to access than many of the other hotels (about 10 steps down as opposed to some which are over 150). Also, if internet is important to you, it was for me as I could coordinate meeting times with my friends, the wifi connection was perfect.
I cannot say enough good things about my stay here!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
ALMANSA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

It`s one of the most wonderful places in Santorini for their personal and views.
Marita and her nephew Vangelis are the two people who manage it, they has everything under control, every time you pass by the reception, they ask if you want something, always with a smile on the face. One day I needed to print a boarding pass and Vangelis lent me his personal computer for about half an hour.

From here, a hug for you both.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

We stayed at the Avianto Suites for two nights in May. We chose to stay there because of the beautiful photos online, and when we got there, the view is exactly the same - simply stunning!! We arrived early (730am) and Margarita not only offered us a warm welcome and an early check-in, but also made us a delicious breakfast!! Our stay was slightly interupted by a late night power-cut, but overall we loved this place and would recommend it to anyone travelling to Santorini!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2010

I traveled with a friend, and we stayed three nights at Avianto Suites. We loved our stay there no only because of the wonderful view and lovely hotel room, but also because Maria and Margarita had made our stay so comfortable. They were very friendly and helpful in every way. The room was lovely with an all-white interior and a good sized bathroom - very clean and neat. Breakfast was served in our balcony overlooking the caldera - and the view was beautiful! The location was great - we were just a couple of steps away from this really great restaurant, Taverna Imerovigli. This was definitely the best hotel we stayed at in Greece! Thanks again Maria!!! :) I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Santorini.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Avianto? Share your experiences!