“Superd hotel with amazing views” 5 of 5 stars

Csky
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3rd km road Imerovigli - Oia, Imerovigli 84700, Greece   |
Ranked #37 of 42 hotels in Imerovigli
Heraklion, Greece
“Superd hotel with amazing views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

If you are looking for an amazing luxury hotel in Santorini, Csky is the one you are looking for!
Amazing sea view, excelant cuisine, elegant suites and very good service.The staff was realy helful and the hotel well designed!

Room Tip: the view from the Suites is so nice, you will be suprised.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This was awful! We arrived to the hotel and was pushed into his office to sign papers and then after showing us the room he was entertaining 2 lady friends and swimming in the pool and drinking wine with them! This was appalling! After this we decided to have room service for dinner, we ordered at 7pm and was advised that they had call the chef back to cook our food. An hour later he came over to advise he was still waiting for the chef and he wouldn't much later - 15min later the staff member re took our ordered - I ordered a chicken without pineapple and a cheese burger. Another 30min later they arrived with our food, the salad arrived with pineapple in it and I requested it not to be and the burger arrived burnt as a crisp and we couldn't eat it! In the morning we ordered breakfast the housemaid could not speak English, so the same staff member came up to us asking what we would like to order, this upsetting for a 5 star hotel - it's more like a 2 star! The room was disgusting as well. Penos was sleazy and very unprofessional, we did not feel comfortable staying there so we left after paying 4,000 Erou for 1 night instead of staying for week. Very upsetting. Do not recommend staying there.

• Stayed August 2012
cskySantorini, Owner at Csky, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Ladies!
Thanks for coming at CSky,and were very sorry disapointing you!...May be you dont know that arriving in a hotel,first you have to register:so we did not push you in my office,just we welcome you at the reception offering 2 glasses of champain La Grande Dame,Veuve Clickot 2008.
You signed up your registration and your receipts of payment as you used your Credit Card!
You had a very special offer for your Superior Suite at 2990 euro instead of 3920,in full prepayment & no refundable, with condition to be paid till end of Mai,finally you paid few days before your arrival on September!.....I upgrade for free your accommodation upon your arrival to a Deluxe Suite (4900 euro)...Regarding your food menu:you were advised that Full Restaurant Menu is served from 8-10 pm,and you. ask dinner at 7pm:.Your order was not good for your taste:there is nothing more easy to complain on this moment,,it would be our pleasure replacing the dish you did not like,some time hapen,the Burger you ordered be cooked in a differnt way that you are used even if it is considerate as junk food....In any case we did not at all charge all your dinner!....We did not charge the full Rate for the first night. as it was extra!..I am really surprised as I did not know that I dont have the right to swim and drink Champain in my Hotel with my guests (those 2 ladies at pool,were paying 2000 euro/night for their Villa) and please kindlly note that Csky is not a City Hotel to wear Black Tie!...The day after we offered to you a free car transfer to Oia (we charge 50 euro) as the Taxi was too late and you didnt want to hire a car as all our guest are used to do!....And we have been all surprised with the angry & unpolite way you left the hotel!...Dear Ladies something else happened,I dont find any reason to be so rude!...I hope you enjoyed the rest of your holidays.and having best memories from Santorini!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I have been visiting Santorini for 20 years but CSky has taken my breath away. Yes there are plenty of beautiful hotels on the island but Panos who owns and runs the hotel has created a true gem in a perfect location being an equal distance between Oia and Fira meaning you stay in an exotic position but only 10-15 mins in a cab from the wonders of the island.
You can tell how much love and hard work Panos has put into Csky. It took him 16 years to get permission and build this hotel which has the most epic views of the sunset & caldera but also 360 degree views of the island and sea. I rose to watch the amazing sunrise and in the evening watched the sun go down all from my private terrace in my private jacuzzi which sat on top of my suite. The range of suites range from stunning to draw dropping panoramic windows and private pools!
The hotel was full but the sense of privacy mean that you felt that you were the only ones being cared for.
The food was exquisite and the chef will pretty much cook whatever you would like.
The only problem was that we had to leave :-(
Panos should really be commended for fulfilling his dream and letting us share it.......we look forward to spending time here in the coming years.

Ben Moss London

• Stayed September 2012
cskySantorini, Owner at Csky, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Ben & Ali
Thanks for your really kind letter!.....I have been glad and hapy,hosting people as you 2,a very young ,respectfull and handsome amazing couple!..I wish that all your "future trips in life"will be full of hapiness ,for you and for your kids & families!.....A frozen Vodka with 0 cola will be always ready for you!....C U next time...soon!.....Panos
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We ended up at this hotel because our hotel overbooked for my group of eight and our hotel moved us here for one night. I could not have been happier. This boutique hotel had only 8 villas (might be nine). The view as the other reviewers mentioned was worth three WOWs!! It was beyond mesmerizing. The infinity pool was the best I have ever seen. If you are from the states, it had a "bed and breakfast" feel. The upstairs view is unmatched. And they had a very low glass railing so you could enjoy the view even while laying down sun bathing. (this type of railing would never be allowed in the States so it was awesome to see). I sat up there watching the sun slowly wake up the ocean. What makes the view so amazing is that you could then turn around and see the ocean behind you. When I get home, I will try to upload photos.
Now, to the staff. My group felt like we we movie stars. There was someone in waiting outside after we checked in to be available to handle whatever we needed. The owner was personally there and stayed up as late as we wanted to stay up. We were a large and hungry group of eight. We ordered drinks and then decided to stay for dinner. To be fair, we were a large group and ordered late. It looked like a chef was called in carrying groceries. It was very fresh and delicious. I suspect if we had given notice that we we going to eat there prior to 8pm at night, they would have gotten everything, so I would suggest letting them know if you plan on having dinner and what you think you will order. Having said that, they did a great job of preparing a delicious, fresh meal. they set up tables for us by the pool/bar and played music for us. We sang and danced and enjoyed the view and hospitality.
We preordered breakfast which they set up outside one of our villas. The orange juice was freshly squeezed oranges and the scrambled eggs we absolutely delicious. I can not say enough nice things about the people and staff. However, if you need to feel like you are in a hotel, don't stay here. If you want privacy and talking to the owner and having people who genuinely care that you are taken care of, stay here. I can't comment on the price because our hotel moved us here, but I would come back just for this place to stare at the view.
Oh, I almost forgot...we decided at 10pm at night, that we wanted to do a catamaran boat excursion. The owner managed to call someone at home and get us signed up for the morning tour, (also a must do ).

Room Tip: The are no bad rooms. We had three villas. Now, if you are putting more than two people in a room...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

We were a group of 8, our hotel was overbooked and put us in Csky for a night. We were very lucky. Small, very intimate hotel whose owner ensured we were satisfied. It was evident they didn't get much warning our group was coming but bent over backwards to accommodate us. We were so enthralled with the extraordinary (and intimate) view this little gem of a hotel offered, AND the effort the staff made to accommodate us, we decided to have dinner there to give them our business. This decision initiated a mad scramble behind the scenes, giving us the impression they usually have more warning for a group our size. The food was very good and mostly what we ordered (there was some error in translation but we thoroughly enjoyed everything they brought us). This little hotel is roomy and geared for a honeymoon/wedding party. Very pleased the other hotel sent us here and we were disappointed when we had to leave for the original hotel (which was nice, but not Csky)

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The hotel is one of the best in island, big rooms nice decoration and spectacular view. Its a small hotel in a quite but faboulus place. All perfect. The manager Mr Panagiotis made a paradise in the island. He is very kind , helpful always asking us if everything was ok if we need anything suggested places to visit or to eat. The service was very good, all the people working there do their best....
The view. ...... Magic. Spectacular, early moorning and the afternoon beore sunset!

Room Tip: All tne suites are perfect
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

First I would like to tell all travelers that I have been coming to Greece every year, and even I was a little wary this year because of the political and economic situation. It is very safe to still travel to Greece, and because of a lot of rain they've had recently, Greece has never been mo beautiful. It is unfortunate that leadership can't do what is right to bring prosperity back to this jewel of a country. If you are on the fence about taking your vacation to Greece this year, don't hesitate.

Travel and tourism has not changed, and if you can stay at csky on Santorini, you will have an experience of a lifetime! With 360 degree views and private, luxury rooms, you will feel like you are on top of the world at this boutique hotel. The staff and owner spare no expense to make your visit complete and exceeding your expectations. To wake up here, to swim in their pools and to wine and dine with such a vista is an experience once-in-a-lifetime and not to miss. It takes your breath away. Although I traveled with a friend here, it is a perfect couples retreat too. They also host weddings!

Room Tip: The rooms down the stairs are very delightful and have one bed while other rooms have 2 bedrooms, bu...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Csky? Share your experiences!