“Santorini's magical number 1 hotel!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Csky to your Saves list
Csky
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3rd km road Imerovigli - Oia, Imerovigli 84700, Greece   |
Ranked #37 of 42 hotels in Imerovigli
“Santorini's magical number 1 hotel!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I have been visiting Santorini for 20 years but CSky has taken my breath away. Yes there are plenty of beautiful hotels on the island but Panos who owns and runs the hotel has created a true gem in a perfect location being an equal distance between Oia and Fira meaning you stay in an exotic position but only 10-15 mins in a cab from the wonders of the island.
You can tell how much love and hard work Panos has put into Csky. It took him 16 years to get permission and build this hotel which has the most epic views of the sunset & caldera but also 360 degree views of the island and sea. I rose to watch the amazing sunrise and in the evening watched the sun go down all from my private terrace in my private jacuzzi which sat on top of my suite. The range of suites range from stunning to draw dropping panoramic windows and private pools!
The hotel was full but the sense of privacy mean that you felt that you were the only ones being cared for.
The food was exquisite and the chef will pretty much cook whatever you would like.
The only problem was that we had to leave :-(
Panos should really be commended for fulfilling his dream and letting us share it.......we look forward to spending time here in the coming years.

Ben Moss London

• Stayed September 2012
cskySantorini, Owner at Csky, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Ben & Ali
Thanks for your really kind letter!.....I have been glad and hapy,hosting people as you 2,a very young ,respectfull and handsome amazing couple!..I wish that all your "future trips in life"will be full of hapiness ,for you and for your kids & families!.....A frozen Vodka with 0 cola will be always ready for you!....C U next time...soon!.....Panos

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We ended up at this hotel because our hotel overbooked for my group of eight and our hotel moved us here for one night. I could not have been happier. This boutique hotel had only 8 villas (might be nine). The view as the other reviewers mentioned was worth three WOWs!! It was beyond mesmerizing. The infinity pool was the best I have ever seen. If you are from the states, it had a "bed and breakfast" feel. The upstairs view is unmatched. And they had a very low glass railing so you could enjoy the view even while laying down sun bathing. (this type of railing would never be allowed in the States so it was awesome to see). I sat up there watching the sun slowly wake up the ocean. What makes the view so amazing is that you could then turn around and see the ocean behind you. When I get home, I will try to upload photos.
Now, to the staff. My group felt like we we movie stars. There was someone in waiting outside after we checked in to be available to handle whatever we needed. The owner was personally there and stayed up as late as we wanted to stay up. We were a large and hungry group of eight. We ordered drinks and then decided to stay for dinner. To be fair, we were a large group and ordered late. It looked like a chef was called in carrying groceries. It was very fresh and delicious. I suspect if we had given notice that we we going to eat there prior to 8pm at night, they would have gotten everything, so I would suggest letting them know if you plan on having dinner and what you think you will order. Having said that, they did a great job of preparing a delicious, fresh meal. they set up tables for us by the pool/bar and played music for us. We sang and danced and enjoyed the view and hospitality.
We preordered breakfast which they set up outside one of our villas. The orange juice was freshly squeezed oranges and the scrambled eggs we absolutely delicious. I can not say enough nice things about the people and staff. However, if you need to feel like you are in a hotel, don't stay here. If you want privacy and talking to the owner and having people who genuinely care that you are taken care of, stay here. I can't comment on the price because our hotel moved us here, but I would come back just for this place to stare at the view.
Oh, I almost forgot...we decided at 10pm at night, that we wanted to do a catamaran boat excursion. The owner managed to call someone at home and get us signed up for the morning tour, (also a must do ).

Room Tip: The are no bad rooms. We had three villas. Now, if you are putting more than two people in a room...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

We were a group of 8, our hotel was overbooked and put us in Csky for a night. We were very lucky. Small, very intimate hotel whose owner ensured we were satisfied. It was evident they didn't get much warning our group was coming but bent over backwards to accommodate us. We were so enthralled with the extraordinary (and intimate) view this little gem of a hotel offered, AND the effort the staff made to accommodate us, we decided to have dinner there to give them our business. This decision initiated a mad scramble behind the scenes, giving us the impression they usually have more warning for a group our size. The food was very good and mostly what we ordered (there was some error in translation but we thoroughly enjoyed everything they brought us). This little hotel is roomy and geared for a honeymoon/wedding party. Very pleased the other hotel sent us here and we were disappointed when we had to leave for the original hotel (which was nice, but not Csky)

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The hotel is one of the best in island, big rooms nice decoration and spectacular view. Its a small hotel in a quite but faboulus place. All perfect. The manager Mr Panagiotis made a paradise in the island. He is very kind , helpful always asking us if everything was ok if we need anything suggested places to visit or to eat. The service was very good, all the people working there do their best....
The view. ...... Magic. Spectacular, early moorning and the afternoon beore sunset!

Room Tip: All tne suites are perfect
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

First I would like to tell all travelers that I have been coming to Greece every year, and even I was a little wary this year because of the political and economic situation. It is very safe to still travel to Greece, and because of a lot of rain they've had recently, Greece has never been mo beautiful. It is unfortunate that leadership can't do what is right to bring prosperity back to this jewel of a country. If you are on the fence about taking your vacation to Greece this year, don't hesitate.

Travel and tourism has not changed, and if you can stay at csky on Santorini, you will have an experience of a lifetime! With 360 degree views and private, luxury rooms, you will feel like you are on top of the world at this boutique hotel. The staff and owner spare no expense to make your visit complete and exceeding your expectations. To wake up here, to swim in their pools and to wine and dine with such a vista is an experience once-in-a-lifetime and not to miss. It takes your breath away. Although I traveled with a friend here, it is a perfect couples retreat too. They also host weddings!

Room Tip: The rooms down the stairs are very delightful and have one bed while other rooms have 2 bedrooms, bu...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

I'm a frequent visitor to Santorini. It's my favorite place. Over the years, I've stayed in a variety of lodgings from budget to luxury. Csky is, by far, the best of them all. The location is superb with sea views both west and east and a sweeping panorama of the caldera. There are three spacious two-level villas that share a pool plus two ultra-luxury villas each with it's own pool. The villas are two levels with expansive terraces at each level. The owner, Panagiotis (Panos) is extremely gracious and hospitable and will help you in every way he can. Although there is no restaurant, there is a personal chef who will prepare your meals if you desire to dine at Csky. You can be served in your villa, on your terrace, at poolside or at the pool bar......and the food is divine. There is private parking. The location is secluded yet just a short drive from Oia and Fira and everyhting else you may want to see. You will leave Csky with enough memories to last a lifetime. I will be returning.....again and again and again!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

Beautiful hotel with amazing views of the caldera. The pool is breathtaking. Breakfast was amazing!

Very secluded area - only one other hotel nearby. Perfect if you want peace, quiet, and privacy.

The rooms are more like "Villas".

You will probably need to rent a car or be prepared to spend 20 Euros one-way for taxi's. It is situated between Fira and Oia. 10 Minute taxi ride to Imerovigli (not in Imerovigli like it says). There are no restaurants near the hotel - will need to take a taxi/rent a car.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Csky? Share your experiences!