My husband and I recently stayed at Aenaon Villas May 4-7 for our honeymoon, during a two week vacation in Greece. Although it is pricier than other places we could have stayed, we were SO glad we got to experience Aenaon Villas. It is truly an extraordinary boutique. When we arrived, George and Alexandra made us feel welcome right away. They were so happy to meet us, and they were talkative, helpful, and informative upon arrival. We enjoyed talking to them, especially since their English is quite good. They told us upon arrival that they were upgrading us for free to the nicer boutiques that were available. I was quite delighted! The two boutiques we stayed at were just fabulous. I would say all of the villas are just AWESOME and you can't go wrong with any of them. George designed the villas himself and oversaw its construction, and he and Alexandra were meticulous with every single detail in its design and decoration. You cannot fault a single thing about the villas, the pool area, the hospitality, the breakfasts, and the views are UNBEATABLE. Dennis was our service person, and he was subtle, unobtrusive, but always there when you needed him. He was quite delightful as well, and gave outstanding customer service. Our breakfasts were out of this world GOOD. We could choose from a long menu of items whatever we wanted, as much as we wanted, and every item we tasted was soooo good. Breakfast was the highlight of the day. The pool is just gorgeous and serene. Every piece of furniture is heavy duty, quality material. The peaceful, relaxing atmosphere is unlike any other place in Fira or Oia...the villas are located in the perfect position, secluded, with a view of both the caldera and ocean sides, but close to both Fira and Oia. There is also a hiking trail right next to the villas, which is really nice. George and Alexandra also arranged for an ATV rental, which was super fun. When it was time to leave, Alexandra offered to take us to the port in her own car, which was just so nice and hospitable. I just cannot speak highly enough of Aenaon Villas! I haven't been able to stop talking about it since coming back to the States. We will definitely be back, and next time we go to Greece, we won't bother with the other islands we went to this go around but stay in Santorini even longer. Stay here, spend the extra $, and you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece