This hotel to say the least, is out of this world. The endless views, the structure feels so organic, the color and materials used in the rooms is very natural. Its very cozy, small and intimate. I traveled here with my sister and we were surrounded by romantic couples yet that didn't bother us at all. The pool area is small but that also didn't matter. I am more there to enjoy the view than to go swimming. We did change rooms be cause we right by the pool. if you want more privacy choose a room on the higher levels or get your won suite which has its own pool area. The highlight of this hotel is that you did not want to leave it to go explore. it had everything, the food was fantastic, the location private and out of the way of the hustle and bustle. You barely saw any of the other couples. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I am super excited to be returning to it this year to attend a friends wedding!
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Hotel
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.