This hotel is the most magnificent place I have ever been!
My husband and I wanted to go to a special place for our 10th anniversary. A friend of ours who loves Greece and Santorini suggested we should go to that beautiful island for an unforgettable occasion.
And it was that…superb and unique!! We just did not want it to end!
Our suite was a small paradise…it was as if someone had taken care of even the last minor detail.
The view was extraordinary…this hotel is indeed carved in the rocks between Oia & Imerovigli and we felt like we were the only people on earth! The staff was more than polite and genuine…we even had a dinner at the hotel’s restaurant the day of our anniversary…this was a unique experience!! All these delicious and fresh dishes, the local wines, the alluring endless view…it was as romantic as our wedding day…I wish I had arranged that in San Antonio!
No hesitations for San Antonio…it is more than worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty six luxurious suites, harmonically crafted into the encompassing interior of the rock, merge into shapes following the earth's own command. Façades covered with red solidified lava and black volcanic stones, outdoor lounges full of comfort and uninterrupted views to the Caldera... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Splendia, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your San Antonio Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Hotel Santorini
- San Antonio Suites Santorini/Imerovigli, Greece