I really can't say enough about The Grace Santorini. My husband and I stayed here this fall for four nights and were truly blown away by everything. We were looking for a nice getaway and though were were initially worried about the price tag (it's spendy), we thought everything about our experience was perfect and absolutely worth it. If you are looking to treat yourself, look no further.
We got the "shared" transfer from the hotel which we had to ourselves both to and from the hotel. The driver arrived with water and cool towels and narrated our route for us as we drove. Upon arrival the lovely hostess, Dora, greeted us with champagne and brought out a map and gave us lots of suggestions of things to do. She then showed us all of the facilities and our room. We were also greeted by Joseph the manager who could not have been more friendly. He made a point to say hello to us each day and also gave us great suggestions of things to do (watching the sunrise at Ancient Thira is a must if you're a morning person!).
We were fairly active, renting an ATV and heading to Eros beach one day (spectacular) and going on a small boat cruise another day. These and other smaller excursions were all suggested to us by the fabulous staff. However, if you want complete and total relaxation, you can have it at The Grace. There's a spa and many of the rooms have dunking pools, not to mention the main pool, which is breathtaking. They also made all of our restaurant reservations and generally took of everything we needed. Speaking of restaurants, the food at the resort was hands down the best we had on the island. Really excellent for breakfast (the yogurt!), lunch (the tomato anchovie pizza!), and dinner (the tomato, shrimp orzo!). Spiro, the bartender even attempted to teach us some Greek (we're miserable at it, but he was very patient). Absolutely a five star experience and worth the expense!! We would definitely return and will look for other Grace properties when we want to spoil ourselves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Escapio, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli, Greece