From the very beginning the staff set out to make your stay special. We were picked up by the hotel (which I recommend) with a cold towel and bottled water waiting for us in the van. Once at the hotel, we were greeted by the hotel manager, the front desk staff, and the manager of the restaurant with champagne waiting. All were there to personally introduce themselves. The customer service did not stop there - throughout our stay, they were always there to personally ensure our comfort. They arranged our atv (and later our car) to be dropped off at the square (immediately next to the hotel). The Return of the vehicles was also just as easy ( just leave the keys at reception. They handle the rest). Everything was seamless. A special thanks to Georgia and Dora for making our trip special. Always there and smiling. Great recommendations for dinner.
The breakfasts were over the top delicious. The menu changes daily and are typically a four course meal. You can just as easily order off the menu just the same. The staff of the restaurant aim to please.
The location is perfect. I agonized over whether to stay in imerovigli or oia (katikies). From our experience, oia is overcrowded and cramped. Great to drive to (about 20-30 minutes away), park and walk around. Imerovigli is small, but quiet and peaceful. Grace hotel has a wonderful way of having a full hotel but making it feel like you are the only ones there. The view was simply an 10/10. Could not imagine a more perfect location. The sunsets are a spectacle. Not to be missed. At grace, you can watch them from your porch / plunge pool or their amazing infinity pool. In oia, sunsets are typically seen at a public venue.
The hotel is spotless. The rooms are kept clean and are quite modern. A perfect place for couples. The restaurant serves fine dining.
Will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Agoda, Escapio, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli, Greece