A must place and gorgeous hotel..
If you want to feel like a bird and see for miles and miles, visit this beautiful place.
We had the best view ever , our own pool, triple aspect suite , views over the most amazing bay.
Such lovely friendly staff, fabulous food in the hotel or in the near by restaurants.
We took a private boat around the Caldera, and dove in the natural hot springs.
It has been said that the sunsets in Santorini are the best in the world. From the Caldera breathtaking views of the volcano & neighbouring islands. From the east, miles of dark sandy or pebbled beaches. Everywhere you look small domed churches and remnants of days gone by.
The main town of Fira is perched atop cliffs overlooking the sunken volcano, the views are truly outstanding.
Glorious sunsets are not to be missed.
Visit and I bet the 1st thing you say everyday is WOW.... what a view!
S & H
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Stentorian NV, Booking.com, Splendia, Agoda, Venere, Escapio, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.