From first minute to last, we could not have been more impressed with the quality of the staff, our accommodation, the food and of course the views from this beautifully positioned hotel. Thank you Joseph, and your team, for making our stay so wonderful.
We spent 4 very happy days/nights in the Caldera Suite which has the most elevated views of the caldera from the hotel. The veranda/terrace seems to be as large as the huge, tasteful modern suite and includes a magnificent outside Jacuzzi that you get into straight from your bedroom. Watching the sunset each night from the Jacuzzi with a glass of wine was sublime.
However, the best was yet to come. Our last 3 days/nights were spent in the ultra-special Villa, which is laid out over 3 levels covering 400 metres. When you open the door to the main suite (there are 2 bedrooms), you are blown away! First impressions certainly do count.
We had our very own swimming pool, two outside lounge areas and a separate sun deck. Internally from the bedroom suite was a Hammam, an exercise/massage room and a Jacuzzi that could have accommodated 10 people! We even had our own kitchen (in which the chef would prepare meals should we ask) together with an outside dining area for 10. The web site describes this very special environment far better than we can. It is a most luxurious and impressive environment filled with all the latest gadgetry.
Chef Spyros has created a great combination and variety of dishes on his menu, using some very clever taste skills and cooking techniques. He is supported by an excellent kitchen and restaurant team. We ate under the stars every night despite being October.
Grace Santorini has been crafted into a very, very special place on this earth. Given how well Grace have thought through their guest’s individual needs and provided such a highly personalised range of services, one might argue that the hotel exceeds 5-star excellence. Few hotels can match that Grace experience.
And of course, one cannot forget that the hotel’s location and views are very, very special! We cannot wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Escapio, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.