Me and my fiancee stayed at the Grace between 25th August and returned home on the 2nd September and we were extremely happy with our stay.
The staff were very friendly and were always willing to go that extra mile to make us happy, especially a very nice lady called Iphigenia who was a very bubbly and helpful member of the grace team, she advised us of good places to visit and eat.
We also dined at the Grace restaurant on our first night and we had a superb meal, although a little pricey but its worth the taste.
Overall things like cleanliness, breakfast service, atmosphere, our room (decor, etc) were fantastic and its a very relaxing place to be.
The view from the hotel is one you will not get anywhere else in the world, we have been to places like the Maldives and some amazing parts of America but this view is one of a kind and the view of Skaros rock which is directly near the hotel is stunning, I looked at the view every morning for 9 mornings and did not get bored of it!
My overall views of Santorini itself, including Oia, Fira, Karmari and Imerovigli were absolutely brilliant, the nightlife is wonderful, the food is great (see my other reviews of where we ate) and the atmosphere is simply 10 out of 10.
If I were to give any criticism of the grace, it would be small things such as the hotel charging an extra 5 euros for a member of staff to bring your breakfast to your room rather than us going up to the restaurant and the prices of the mini-bar were a little cheeky and we did not really touch this and bought our own drinks in from outside but this should not put you off booking to stay at the grace, you wont be disappointed and your pretty much guaranteed to have a great time.
Just a note to whoever is thinking of going to Santorini, it is not a place to go where you want complete privacy and complete quietness, many of the hotels are close together and people can see you from other hotels onto your terrace, this is the case no matter where you stay....but...and we requested this 3 months prior to our trip, you ask for room 56 at the grace, this room is the least over-looked and most private terrace by far, so make sure you request this room if you want privacy.
Well done to the grace staff for making this a great hotel and keep it up!
Rich and Stace
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Escapio, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.