We went there for one week in September, traveling with our 2mO baby and can say it is an easy hotel to move around with a stroller, there is ramp or elevator available everywhere(except for accessing the beach). We used the spa (not a wow one, but not bad) and could get a nanny twice with no problems at the hotel (one of the front desk guys, just ask). If you want a quiet place to be, stay away from the family pool, book a room with a private pool or shared pool. The room itself is average, do not expect a 5 star one. If you are driving make sure you have an updated map in the GPS, as you will find a signal with the hotel name when you are only too close to it. We did the Santorini round-ferry-trip and from this hotel is about 25-30 min drive to the port. Nice views and polite staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Side Resort & Spa is one of the best hotels in Crete; it combines affordable holidays in luxurious settings, natural gardens, all under the sea breeze of the Aegean Sea. Friendly staff, great accommodation, attention to detail; all these ensure a memorable holiday to all of our guests. Sea Side Resort & Spa is a great way to spend your Greek holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your CHC Sea Side Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Side Resort And Spa
- Sea Side Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Sensimar Sea Side Hotel
- CHC Sea Side Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia