The hotel is perfectly located. The view is something you can't forget. But too many stairs. The food is the problem of the hotel. Many items but without any guiding line.
After 3 days we were bored with the food.
The rooms are clean and well maintained, the air-condition is not strong enough, in the evening it will take some time till the room is cool.
The reception staff is nice but why do they shout?
Guest relation is nice, but in the moment he realized that he won't make any commission out of you (e.g. you rented your own car etc.) he became unpleasant.
Pools are something you can't forget.
The bar-tenders at the pool are nice and very polite (the Mojito was 10)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Side Resort & Spa is one of the best hotels in Crete; it combines affordable holidays in luxurious settings, natural gardens, all under the sea breeze of the Aegean Sea. Friendly staff, great accommodation, attention to detail; all these ensure a memorable holiday to all of our guests. Sea Side Resort & Spa is a great way to spend your Greek holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your CHC Sea Side Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Side Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Sea Side Resort And Spa
- Sensimar Sea Side Hotel
- CHC Sea Side Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia